Man’s Toil & Misery A Tafsīr Of Sūrat al-Balad Part 2 of 2 – Delivered by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq on 10th October 2014 at Al Kawthar Academy (Leicester)
A detailed commentary of Sūrat al-Balad containing the following topics:
– How those before us were tested.
– The encouragement in the Qur’an to free slaves.
– Feeding the poor seeking nothing but the Pleasure of Allah.
– The charity of the Sahabah رضى الله عنهم.
– What if family members sever their ties with you?
– What does patience in Islam mean?
Below are some of the timecodes and topics relating to this talk:
10:51 – Why doesn’t Man scale the ascent?
21:16 – What is the meaning of ‘the emancipation of a neck’?
32:15 – How does one compensate a broken oath?
35:30 – Is feeding others sadaqah?
43:11 – What is the meaning of charity in Islam?
49:12 – How was the charity of the Sahabah?
56:47 – What’s the virtue of taking care of orphans?
1:00:28 – What’s the importance of blood ties in Islam?
1:13:07 – Is collective purity and piety beneficial?
1:23:44 – What does patience in Islam mean?
1:33:00 – What’s the first hadith students hear from their teacher?
FREE audio Download available on SoundCloud