Invite (mankind) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching and reason with them in the best manners possible.
[al Nahl 16/125]
The Al Kawthar Academy was established under the guidance of Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq to cater for the religious, spiritual and educational needs of English speaking Muslims. Its endeavour is to become a reliable reference and a valuable resource of authentic Islamic material in various media.
The Al Kawthar Academy aims to help:
- Preserve and promote the pure message and sublime values of Islam.
- Enjoin the good and forbid the evil.
- Faithfully convey the educational and spiritual legacy of the classical scholars to the Muslims of today.
- Provide and encourage the pursuit of Islamic knowledge with recourse to classical sources.
- Provide religious and social advice.
Al Kawthar Academy is a registered charity: Registered Charity No: 1106630.
Al Kawthar Academy is governed by a Board of Trustees who are qualified scholars. The Board of Trustees undertake to seek the support and expertise of prominent scholars in fulfilling the objectives of Al Kawthar Academy as outlined above. Amongst the prominent scholars providing their assistance to Al Kawthar Academy is Shaykh Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul Haq.
The Board of Trustees extend their gratitude to all volunteers that assist Al Kawthar Academy in achieving its objectives through their contribution of time and resources.