1. If, even in the blessed and sanitised atmosphere of Ramadan, we do not reform our character and conduct then we must ask ourselves: ‘When?’
2. Fasting in Ramadan with constant awareness and mindfulness is the easiest and most effective course for anger management and self discipline.
3. Ramadan was the chosen month of divine revelation, and it remains a unique time of devotional communication through prayer and supplication.
4. Ramadan is the month of the Quran; a time to devotedly recite its words, reflect on its meanings, and apply its teachings in our lives.
5. Fasting is abstention, and in a true fast, along with the body’s abstention, the mind and heart abstain from sinful thoughts and sentiments.
Tweets by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq @sh_riyadhulhaq Ramadan 1436 June/July 2015