al-Ḥudaybiyah: The Truce of Victory Part 4/8 – Delivered by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq on 30th October 2015 at Al Kawthar Academy (Leicester)
This lesson mainly covers the representatives of the Quraish who came to speak to Rasūl Allāh ﷺ. Their conversations, observations and the replies of the Quraish to them.
The qualities of Sayyiduna Urwah ibn Mas’ud رضى الله عنه are covered in detail including his martyrdom at the hands of his own people.
Below are some of the timecodes and topics relating to this talk:
- Budayl bin Warqa’ al-Khuza’i addressing the Quraish
- Who was Urwah ibn Mas’ud al Thaqafi?
- Would those around Rasūl Allāh ﷺ abandon him?
- Sayyiduna Mughirah ibn Shu’bah guarding Rasūl Allāh ﷺ
- Urwah ibn Mas’ud’s observation of the Sahabah’s respect for Rasūl Allāh ﷺ.
- Al-Hulays ibn Alqamah
- What became of Urwah ibn Mas’ud?
FREE audio Download Available on Soundcloud