al-Ḥudaybiyah: The Truce of Victory Part 7/8 – Delivered by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq on 20th November 2015 at Al Kawthar Academy (Leicester)
The terms of the Truce of al-Hudaybiyah left the Sahabah in a state of shock and grief. The reasons for their state is the main focus of this lesson. The wise and compassionate words of Umm Salama رضى الله عنها are explained and how Rasūl Allāh ﷺ acted upon her advice.
Below are some of the timecodes and topics relating to this talk:
- The 4 conditions of the Treaty of al-Hudaybiyah
- Was Rasūl Allāh ﷺ able to read or write?
- What if a person is obstructed from completing their journey once in a state of Ihram?
- Warriors from the desert
- Was Rasūl Allāh ﷺ going to stay in a state of ihram for a full year?
- The wisdom and compassion of Sayyidtuna Umm Salama رضى الله عنها
- Rasūl Allāh ﷺ and the Sahabah رضى الله عنهم oversleeping
- Miracles that took place on the return journey to Makkah
- The revelation of Surat al-Fath
FREE audio Download Available on Soundcloud