al-Ḥudaybiyah: The Truce of Victory Part 8/8 – Delivered by Shaykh Riyadh ul Haq on 27th November 2015 at Al Kawthar Academy (Leicester)
After the Treaty of al-Hudaybiyah women continued to make hijrah, sometimes alone. These women were not returned to the Mushrikeen of Makkah even though this formed part of the treaty. The background and related rulings of this are covered in some detail.
The story of Sayyiduna Abu Baseer رضى الله عنه is related and the frustration of the Quraish in finding their way to Syria blocked.
This lesson concludes with some of the benefits that came about because of the Treaty of al-Hudaybiyah.
Below are some of the timecodes and topics relating to this talk:
- Believing women who came to Madinah from Makkah after the Treaty of al-Hudaybiyah
- The greatest deed for the Muslims residing in Makkah
- Who was the first women to emigrate after the Treaty of al-Hudaybiyah?
- Who was Umm Kulthum and Uqba ibn Abi Mu’ayt
- The arrival of Abu Baseer
- What would have happened if the Muslims did not stop at al-Hudaybiyah?
- The letters Rasūl Allāh ﷺ sent to the rulers
FREE audio Download Available on Soundcloud